Minimize globalization launch risks by putting world-ready processes and technologies in place before global collateral deployment.
Going global is the goal of many organizations in the world, but what exactly it means to each company differs—sometimes significantly. And simply expanding into international markets isn’t necessarily a great idea without a specific, targeted plan. A globalization strategy is a comprehensive framework and network of processes and systems that defines how each of your segment and content typed should be handled to enter Target Market(s).
Beno’s globalization consulting experts can work directly with you to determine which markets to target and how to go about doing so in a method that benefits your business the most.Whether you’re looking to meet legal requirements in Canada or reach new markets in Asia or Eastern Europe, Beno’s consultants can work directly with your teams to make determinations on things like language choices, dialects, launch schedule, and cultural nuances.
With over 10 years of experience in helping organizations around the world, Beno has amassed a wealth of knowledge and resources to draw upon in helping recommend a course of action for your company. We offer support for the following:
- Defining Content Management Strategy and selection of Content ManagementSystem
- Source Content Optimization
- Social Media Strategy for different markets
- Defining Product Internationalization Strategy and selection of Content Localization System
- Using Translation Management Systems to Automate Translation Workflows
- Linguistic Testing and Best Market Practicesto ensureLocalized products are market ready before Launch
- Defining Transcreation Strategy for Global Marketing Exercises
- Incorporation of Artificial Intelligence through Machine Translation Strategy for different Content and Domains